Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 20 - Sonoma Valley

Hola todos!!

Como estado??? This week has been good!! I'm in a trio now!! It's definitely a different atmosphere than just having one companion but it's super fun! Hermana Garcia is so so awesome!! She is super super funny and sassy too!! And she has already helped me a ton with Spanish!

This week has been a lot of finding still! It's hard to find people right now with everyone at school and work but I say it each week haha but it's all in the Lords PERFECT timing. We meet new people each day. We are still trying to get into the swing of things as a trio but it is so fun! We have apart everyday.

We did see our investigator Anthony this week! He is working a ton now so it's hard to catch him and we found a couple more people finding that we are going to go back to see! I'm excited I haven't taught a ton of lessons yet so I'm excited to learn more in that aspect. We also found a couple more people we are going back to visit!! I also love Spanish and want to just learn it and speak it. Our district meetings are now in Spanish which will help me a lot!! Also everyone don't take for granted your garbage disposals they are amazing inventions use them daily with appreciation.

Saturday was a good day! We were able to visit a couple people and we talked with a member named Erika for a while about the Book of Mormon! It was a really cool discussion it truly is another testament of Christ!

Hermana Garcia also taught us how to make some Mexican food and it was the greatest thing ever. We also got super legit fresh produce from the garden we do service at that made some amazing salad! This week has been crazy really. Transfers and getting use to a trio a lot has happened but we didn't teach as much as we wanted to but we have good goals set for next week!!



I was also able to finish the Book of Mormon again this week! I said it already but oh how true it is! It is a companion to the Bible that gives us the fullness of Christ gospel! A gospel that I love and have the opportunity to spread everyday here in Sonoma! God is in our lives every single minute, this is something I realize more and more each day, and the Book of Mormon is a blessing that we have been given as a guide and comfort! I love you all and this gospel so much and hope you are all doing well!

Con amor,

Hermana Foster

Best Peanut Butter Mexican Candy Ever
Mini Mouse
Trio

Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment