Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 19 - Sonoma Valley

Hola mis amigos!

Zone Bowling Day
It was a good week! Monday as a zone we went bowling and that was pretty fun! Tuesday we kicked into gear. My companion and I have been making a list of all the former investigators and were trying to visit them this week! So we finalized our list and started finding.

One of our members Hermana Peña was in the hospital this week so we went and visited her and couple times and were there when the elders gave her a blessing! It was cool to watch she said that she slept super good after the blessing and woke up feeling a lot better and was discharged the day after that! She is super funny and so sweet so it was good to see her get better! 






Coco Cream ( Mexican Ice Cream)
Also we made tostadas with the meat, beans, guac, cheese everything and they were delicious. Yea just wanted to let you know I'm like actually cooking things. :) and Hispanic ice cream is also the best thing to ever happen to me. The end.

Thursday was busy we finished blocking together all of our formers and went to work! We found three different people and set return appointments with two of them! It was amazing! We also got in some other lessons and even had a dinner with a super cute family in our ward. It was a pretty good day and I learned I've been saying a phrase in Spanish so wrong so all good things all good things! Pero I am understanding a lot more and can kind of maybe talk....? I've come to realize again how much the Lords hand is with me everyday. When I get lost he is always there to help me catch the word or phrase that helps me understand what is being discussed and I know that sometimes he just puts the thoughts right into my head of what is being said when I don't fully catch what is going on.

Friday we saw President Wright! That is always fun he is so so so amazing and I love him so much! He hinted to us that maybe we would be becoming a trio with transfers happening which was something Hermana Gudmundson and I never thought of but it was super exciting!

So Saturday night!! The big transfer day! Soooooo I'm staying in Sonoma AND I'm staying with Hermana Gudmundson AND we are getting a third companion!! I'm now in a trio! I'm super excited to get to know Hermana Garcia our new companion! She is a native so she will be teaching me so much about Spanish! Exciting things!! And Sunday I was asked to give a talk about a sister perspective on the priesthood. It was really fun to prepare for so if any of you want that you can email me and I'll send it to you! :) oh I also sang on Sunday so that was fun too and my companion and I taught young women's! What a day.

Ok I love you all so much!! New transfer here we come!! :)

Con amor,

Hermana Foster

Have I told you how much I like kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment