Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 18 - Sonoma Valley

Hello!!

So this one is a short email because I just emailed out on Thursday.  But things are going good. The temple was so awesome!!



Saturday was a day of straight service. Literally. We weeded and planted at a school in the rain from 8-11 and then helped a guy in our ward move stuff to his storage unit because he is moving until 4. It was busy and tiring and did I mention raining? It was super fun though and dinner that night was tostadas they were delicious. 

We then tracted for an hour and a half which was just the most joyous time in the world. This week my companion and I have a lot of time for finding people this week. We are praying we can find those prepared so if you could please pray that we can find those ready or in need of the message!! :) It should be a good week. It's the last week of this transfer which is super duper weird and sad. 

I also tried a white chocolate snickers hot chocolate on Saturday and it was muy muy Bueno! 

On Sunday I got to talk to my family. I can't explain how happy this made me it was the best thing in the entire world to get to talk to them again! So hold your families close they are everything! Anyway things are good here in Sono

ma! I hope you all are doing well and that you all had a super good Mother's Day!! Te quiero mucho!!

Con amor,


Hermana Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment