Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 6 - CCM (Adios MTC)

Hola Todos!

So normally I email on Tuesdays but I LEAVE FOR SANTA ROSA TOMORROW! Therefore I get to send my emails today! Ahh I am so excited! All of the Elders and some of the Hermanas in my district left this morning for their missions so last night was really sad and today is just depressing in class seeing all the empty seats. I got so close to my district so it is really really weird to think I won't be seeing them for a quiet a long time! But it is okay because at the break of dawn I get to see real people and eat not MTC food!! YAY!!






















Wow I can't explain how excited I am to be able to finally go out into the field! I have to leave for the airport at like 4:30 a.m but oh well!

I know that the Spanish will probably be rough for a while as I am trying to really get the hang of it but super excited to start working as an actual missionary for Christ! It will be a shorter email today not much has happened at all this week. Just finalizing things and packing everything up! Most of the people I have become really good friends with have already left for their missions so today is a weird kinda anxious day! 

Anyway super short but I just want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true! The past 6 weeks have been hard but I can just feel that it is all going to be worth it! Pretty much everyday when I get an overwhelming feeling that being here is right for me and that my savior loves me and is with me! I thank you all again for your letters and packages and emails! I love them so much! I testify the savior is in every single details of our lives and I testify that God answers our prayers! If there is one thing I have learned here it is those two things for sure! The Book of Mormon is amazing and a guide for all of us today! 

I love you and hope you are doing fantastic! There will be more to come next week as I have my first week in Santa Rosa! Being a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

Con Amor

Hermana Foster



High 4-ing with Elder Bigelow

District Elders

District Hermanas

No comments:

Post a Comment